Tomorrow, I head off into the great abyss... visiting relatives for the holidays! (Just kidding, everyone!) I'm going to try and post a few things of substance while I'm away, but I'm sure I'll get less done than I expect.
Bear with me, though; in the works are posts on:
- Some detailed looks at Michael Faraday's uber-cool work on electricity and magnetism, from the mid-1800s,
- A discussion of optical caustics and 'natural focusing',
- A survey of a bunch of horror fiction relating to the apocalypse (damn, there's a lot of those),
- A discussion/review of books by people I know,
- and a return to my posts on relativity!
By the way, I noted that my blog stats had passed the 100k mark a couple of days ago thanks to StumbleUpon. Now that same math post was picked up by what appears to be the Polish version of StumbleUpon, and I just passed 160k page views! Many thanks to all who stopped by for a read!
Oh, and Merry Christmas and a Happy Monkey!